Guidelines for registration:
The conference will provide all participants who pay the registration fee with a printed program and two-day coffee break through 10-11 May.
- Enter the page Online registration ,
for people who have registered at www.cgca.de please login by inputting the e-mail address and password;
for registered users who forget the password please click "Password forgotten"; for new users please click "New registration"(free !).
- When you login successfully, click "Personal information",
then below the "Your activities" you will see "31st CGCA Annual Conference", click the button "Register".
- After you click the button "Register", you can make your choice, please click "submit" after all information is given.
- You will see "Registered" for the "31st CGCA Annual Conference" under "Your activities".
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
in case you have any difficulties.
Please transfer the amount to the below bank account, quoting the name and "31st CGCA Annual Conference
in Leipzig" on the form under the heading "Purpose of payment":
- Students and formal members: without banquet on 10th May, 10 euro bank transfer, 15 euro when paying on site; with banquet on 10th May, 25 euro bank transfer;
- Postdoctoral fellows and other paticipants who does not hold a permanent position: without banquet on 10th May, 20 euro bank transfer, 30 euro when paying on site; with banquet on 10th May, 35 euro bank transfer;
- Other participants: without banquet on 10th May, 85 euro; with banquet on 10th May, 100 euro bank transfer;
- Participants who plan to have a city tour in Leipzig on 9th and Dresden on 12th, the registration fee is 350 Euro, including tickets, transportation, catering, and banquet on 10th May.
Kontoinhaber: Gemeinschaft Chinesischer Chemiker und Chemieingenieure in Deutschland (GCCCD) e.V.
Konto Nr: 157285516
Bank: Kreissparkasse Koeln
IBAN: DE49 3705 0299 0157 2855 16