Guidelines for registration:
The conference will provide all participants who pay the registration fee with a printed program and two-day coffee break through 14-17 May.
Please transfer the amount to the below bank account, quoting the name and "32nd CGCA Annual Conference
in Mainz" on the form under the heading "Purpose of payment":
- Enter the page Online registration ,
for people who have registered at www.cgca.de please login by inputting the e-mail address and password;
for registered users who forget the password please click "Password forgotten"; for new users please click "New registration"(free !).
- When you login successfully, click "Personal information",
then below the "Your activities" you will see "32nd CGCA Annual Conference", click the button "Register".
- After you click the button "Register", you can make your choice, please click "submit" after all information is given.
- You will see "Registered" for the "32nd CGCA Annual Conference" under "Your activities".
- The deadline for the registration is May 1, 2020.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
in case you have any difficulties.
Kontoinhaber: Gemeinschaft Chinesischer Chemiker und Chemieingenieure in Deutschland (GCCCD) e.V.
Konto Nr: 157285516
Bank: Kreissparkasse Koeln
IBAN: DE49 3705 0299 0157 2855 16